Materials from the Second EOSC-Nordic Policy Workshop are now available
The second EOSC-Nordic Policy Workshop was hosted by the Baltics and was successfully held online on March 9. This year, the event presented and discussed the progress of open science in the Baltics and Nordics, also the overall development of EOSC in the collaboration of the partner countries.
It was a great roundup of the first half of the EOSC-Nordic project: the past experiences, challenges that came up and lessons learned, as well as insights into harmonizing the science policies between the partnering countries.
EOSC-Nordic Policy Workshop gathered participants from research and academic institutions, e-infrastructure service providers, policymakers, and funding agencies.
- Open science in Estonia
- Open Science in Latvia
- Midterm Highlights in 5 minutes
- Open Science policies and resource provisioning in the Nordic and Baltic countries (second report)
- Nordic and Baltic collaboration past and now
- Nordic and Baltic collaboration beyond the EOSC-Nordic project
- EOSC-Nordic policy workshop panel 1 pitch