Service providers and e-infrastructures
Benefits of using EOSC-Nordic services
As a national e-infrastructure and service provider, you can enhance your engagement with your user communities, leading to more efficient use of your infrastructure resources with the help of EOSC-Nordic services. Further, you can promote your services through the EOSC portal and promote the adaptation of your services outside your traditional user groups.
Why choose EOSC-Nordic services?
EOSC-Nordic can help you
- with approaches to enable cross-border computing and efficient data-sharing for large volume datasets
- Gain access to an open, transparent and inclusive platform for consultation
- Become a member in the network of trusted digital repositories and registry for FAIR compliant repositories
- Share resources on FAIR skills via FAIR data stewardship training and FAIR Competence Center and knowledge base, contribute to and apply a tested Curriculum Framework for higher education
- New tools, resources, and measures facilitating FAIR implementation (data science schools for researchers, trainers, and mentors, model courses in FAIR competence and reports)
- Capacity building on how to achieve appropriate certification and perform consistent peer reviews for certification.
- develop a coherent, interoperable environment, and facilitate the delivery of services that work together, with and across organizations or domains
- support for publishing services into the EOSC portal
- collaboration opportunities with other e-infrastructures
- possibility to use shared resources
- maximize exposure and use of data repositories and archives
- increased reuse of research outputs through the better discovery of tools
Assessment tool for candidate services